Saturday, September 21, 2013

Comments fixed

I know it's been over a month since my last post, and I promise that there are more posts coming!  One thing I wanted to mention before I put up any more posts is that I discovered an issue with comments on my blog - apparently when I enabled Google+ comments on my board, it made it so that people without Google+ accounts couldn't post comments!  My apologies to anyone who has tried to post a comment and was unable to.

Needless to say, this little discovery has made me decide to re-visit the idea of moving my blog to a different host.  I'll let you know if and when I move on that thought.

1 comment:

  1. Christopher,

    I had enabled Google+ comments on my blog for a very short time, but disabled this feature. I still have my blog associated with Google+ and people without Google+ accounts are still able to leave comments. So, you may not need to move your blog to a different host (unless you really want to that is). =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...