Friday, June 7, 2013

Follow Friday - June 7

Here are just a few of the blog posts I enjoyed this week, and a few blogs that are new to me.

My Journey with the GPS - I found this blog post courtesy of a link on Twitter, and I loved the article because I think it shows the process that so many genealogists go through when they start out on their journey.

Confession of an Online Genealogist - Again, this is a confession that so many of us would probably make!

Tech Tuesday: Organizing with Evernote - As a huge fan of Evernote and someone who is really ramping up my use of it for Genealogy, I loved this article!

Simplifying Your Online Genealogy Life - All I can say is "Amen!!"  Love her strategies and suggestions.

Trying Out Evidentia - This was a last minute entry onto my list, but I have been reading about and considering trying Evidentia for a while now.  This post pretty much pushed me over the edge.

New (to me) Blogs this week:

Brenner Genealogy (Stardust 'N' Roots Blog)
West in New England
Geneartistry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...