Friday, May 3, 2013

Follow Friday - May 3

Here are just a few of the great genealogy blog posts that I enjoyed over the course of the week:

1) Have You Heard of Open Library - Jana's Genealogy (Open Library has become my new obsession thanks to Jana!)
2) Working With My Research Logs in RootsMagic 6 - Genea-Musings
3) Genealogy and Personal Finance - Jennealogy (A great post on financing this wonderfully expensive passion)
4) Do you still need a desktok (local) genealogy program?- Genealogy's Star (This one just came out today, but it is definitely worth a read)
5) Family History Through the Alphabet - PERSI - GenBlog

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for mentioning my personal finance blog post. I thought it was an incredibly geeky thing to reveal my budgeting secrets but I hope it helps! (Having paid off a LOT of debt I don't want to see anybody with that monkey on their back!) Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might have been a geeky thing to do, but let's face it, almost ALL of us have to figure out a way to pay for this obsession, and your post is a fantastic starting point for people!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...