Monday, March 25, 2013

Mistakes of a Rookie Blogger

Wow, did I ever just make what is probably a huge rookie blogger mistake!  I realized that my posts were getting numerous enough that I was suffering from not doing something on my blog that I should have done from the beginning - attaching labels to my posts so I could sort through them.  Sooooo...me being a rookie, I thought I would just go back in and add tags to the previous posts and that would be that.  OUCH, was I ever wrong.  Apparently, in that process, I managed to update posts so that they no longer appear with their original publication date or in the order they were originally posted.

I apologize to any readers that this caused problems for, and I thoroughly have egg on my face.  Mark this one up as a lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...