Friday, March 8, 2013

A New Series of Posts in Development

So far on the blog, I have been sticking pretty much to the daily prompts provided by the Geneabloggers website so that I could get my feet wet and begin to build a bit of a reader base with this blog, but I think it's time to branch out some.  (Sorry, I couldn't resist the genealogy pun!)

I am still going to continue to write on the Geneabloggers prompts, as well as more posts directly about the various lineages that I am researching.  In addition, I am developing a new series of posts that I think will resonate with readers of all genealogical levels.  The series is going to be much more of a "how to" series.  It will include tips for beginning genealogists such as paper organization, places to start research, and suggestions for overcoming brick walls, among others.  The series will also include a significant focus on technology in genealogy.  I want to include this technological focus for two reasons - 1) I am a technology professional by trade and 2) I have begun to utilize technology more robustly in my own research and think that my experiences will be of use to others.

Let me know what topics you would like to see in either series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...